Gili Meno is the smallest of the three Gili Islands located just off Lombok in Indonesia. It is approximately 2 kilometres by 1 kilometre in size and the local population is around 250.
The natural beauty of the islands and the peaceful, relaxed atmosphere make this a lovely spot for stress relief. And Villa Nautilus has the accommodation for your holiday right in the centre of all this.
Villa Nautilus is located in the centre of the east coast of Gili Meno, right on the beachfront looking towards Lombok.
These islands are renowned for diving and Blue Marlin Dive is located right next door to our villas. Hire or bring your own snorkelling gear because the fish and coral are wonderful. The island is a coral atoll so the sands are almost pure white and the water is varying shades of aqua and crystal clear.
What to do when visiting Gili Meno
- Eat at BiBi's Cafe on site at the beachfront.
- Hire a boat!
- Hire a cidomo and travel round the island or go fishing on one of the many charter boats available to other snorkeling sites including turtles and giant clams.
- Snorkel and dive over the reef. The Blue Marlin Dive Shop is right next door to the resort.
- Swim and snorkel in the clear warm water from beautiful white sand beaches right in front of your villa.
- Go island hopping and visit other attractions such as the Turtle Conservation Centre.
- Or just laze in a deck chair.